Hmmm...That Rose McGowan Tweet.........

Scrolling down the twitter responses to her post. Reading people guess as to what group she is referring to...CIA...CAA...etc.

Maybe they should try C.O.G....Children Of God cult. A.K.A..The Family...A.K.A...The Family Of Love.....A.K.A.. Family International. David Berg.

I don't understand why people are guessing about this. It's not like she hasn't talked about this in the past.....

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/rose-mcgowan-we-escaped-the-cult-when-they-started-advocating-child-adult-sex-1.3875350


 

My real name is RĂ³sa Arianna McGowan. I have lived a double life. Being a radical has been my only way out of being controlled by three letters that start with C. It’s nice to meet you all. Go to my IG for more. #CulturalReset
Image

Comments